This brownie is for chocoholics everywhere. These brownies are for you! The brownie mix I used (again I made a lot of brownies at one time which is why I used the mix) was Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate Chunk Decadent Brownies. I would have rather used Ghirandelli’s Triple Chocolate Brownie mix from Costco, but didn’t have any on hand. I’m a big fan of Ghirandelli’s 🙂 They are very easy to make, but the layers look like they took longer.
If you are wondering what the blue object is in the photo, it took me about 2 seconds to realize it is probably a hot wheels car. We have a few hundred floating around here I think.
based on Paula Deen’s recipe… I don’t know where, I just heard about it
2 packages of brownie mix (about 21 oz sizes) with chocolate chunks in them (Costco has Ghirandelli, Sam’s has Hershey Triple Chunk and my regular store had Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate Chunk)
1 cup oil
1/4 cup water
3 whole Symphony Bars (6.8oz size)
1. Preheat oven 325 degrees. Mix together both mixes, oil, eggs and water.
2. Pour half the batter into a 9×13 pan.
3. Place unwrapped Symphony bars on top of the batter.
4. Pour rest of the batter on top of the Symphony bars.
5. Bake 40-45 minutes. Cool completely.
Leave a Reply