Good morning! I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother’s Day!
One person has requested the Figure Friendly Meal Plan that I have, so I will post it here. This is a Freezer meal plan written by Wildtree. You can use and purchase their ingredients (I sell them as well), or you can swap them out for your ingredients at home. Some are easier to swap out than others. Wildtree prides itself in all organic ingredients that are made in a peanut free facility.
Garlic and Herb Pork Chops
Lemon Rosemary Tenderloin
Opa! Greek Kabobs
Zesty Lime Fajitas
Opa! Greek Burgers
Italian Chicken Tenders
Baked Chicken Scampi
Herb Crusted Tilapia (or chicken)
Please contact myself or your local Wildtree representative about the bundle and great recipes, shopping list and labels that come with it!
The recipe below is also freezer friendly! You can totally make it with whatever ingredients you want. Instead of Honey Nut Cheerios, you could use plain Cheerios, Chex, Cocoa Puffs, etc. Instead of craisins, you could use any dried fruit. Instead of peanuts, you could use another nut or eliminate the nuts altogether and add extra fruit. Just make sure to keep the total measurements of liquids and dry ingredients the same.
- 3 and 1/2 cups honey nut toasted oat cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios)
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 4 Tb. butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Prep a 7x11 pan with parchment, wax paper or nonstick foil on the bottom and sides.
- In a great big bowl (glass would be good), combine the dry stuff: oat cereal, nuts and dried fruit.
- In a medium pot, heat the butter, brown sugar and honey on medium heat. Bring to a boil. Stir constantly and let the mixture boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pot from the heat and add the vanilla and ground cinnamon. Stir thoroughly.
- Drizzle hot mixture over the cereal mixture. Stir gently and quickly before it cools too much.
- Press into the prepared pan with a spatula. Cool for 1 hour. Cut into 12 bars.
Recipe adapted from Once a Month Meals