This recipe originates from when I used to sell Pampered Chef. It was the entree recipe card in my kit and was a hit with everybody! You can change up the vegetables or seasoning to your taste. It is the only “acceptable” pizza my husband will eat that does not include meat on top. I mean, if a multi million (maybe billion?) dollar company is going to show off a recipe, it is probably pretty good!
Three Cheese Garden Pizza
12 medium slices, or 24 appetizer slices
1 Pizza dough recipe, premade or use the 5 Minute Pizza Dough or Whole Wheat Pizza dough
2 Tbs. olive oil
3 garlic cloves
1 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 roma tomatoes
1 medium onion
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread your pizza dough onto a round or rectangular stone. Press garlic into a small bowl and mix with the olive oil. Brush olive oil mix onto the dough. Bake 7 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the cheeses and seasoning together. Set aside.
3. Slice the onion, zucchini and tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture onto the parbaked pizza dough. Lay the Zucchini down on the cheese. Then add the onion slices. Then tomato last. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese mix on top. Bake another 14-20 minutes. (Time really depends on your stone or metal pan, how thin your crust is, etc.) The pizza is done when the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
5. Allow to cool slightly. Cut and serve!