What to do with all those strawberries you picked? And how do you eat them all before they start to go bad? Make a strawberry sorbet! Delicious and Nutritious!
1 lb. strawberries, hulled and washed
1/2cup sugar or Splenda
1 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
1 1/2 tsp. cold water
3 Tbs. lemon juice
1. Puree strawberries in food processor. Pour into saucepan and cook with sugar over medium heat. Simmer 1-2 minutes.
2. Mix cornstarch and cold water separately and add to the strawberry mixture.
3. Take pan off of heat and add lemon juice.
4. Cool in the fridge if you plan on using the Ice Cream Maker. Or pour into a 9×13 pan and put it in the freezer, then scrape when frozen.
5. I make it in the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker set for 25 minutes.